The temperature may be falling, but that won't stop your pups and ducks from enjoying the winter weather. Forget the heavy, bulky shoes and slap on a pair of Robeez. Protect tiny feet without hindering the precious toddling that makes your heart skip a beat. Crawling around exploring the holiday décor, or in the stroller gazing at the Chirstmas lights, Robeez shoes will let your babe enjoy the adventure with the cutest tootsies in town.
Barefoot is best, choose Robeez next.
- Soft Soles for babes
- Mini Shoez for new walkers
- great for cozy, indoor slippers for your toddler
- designed to keep feet warm outdoors
- easy-on, stay-on elasticized ankle design
- soft, non-slip suede soles
- flexible shape allows tiny toes to grip and build muscle
- approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- washable for easy care
Pastel Pink Spring Valley
A vine of beautiful flowers blossoms on this pastel pink soft sole. An all leather upper keeps her feet comfortable so she can enjoy the season in style.
Navy Scooter Dog
Keep your little girl's feet warm and safe from the elements, whether she is running or crawling, when she ventures outside with this navy and pink leather soft sole.
Brown/Lilac Secret Garden
Long stemmed flowers lay delicately across the top of this classic bootie. Perfect for gifting, this dainty shoe's soft suede sole lets little toes feel the ground beneath them.
Brown 3D Beagle
Woof Woof! This soft leather and suede 3D beagle would like nothing more than to be your little boy's new best friend. He promises to protect delicate feet and keep them snugly on with an adjustable closure.
These classic rain boots in navy or plaid are just ducky! Come rain or shine, your tot will always want to wear this adorable pair which features a rear pull tab and dual side tab closures for easy on/off. A coated canvas upper and non-slip outsole will keep even the smallest feet dry.
Robeez Soft Soles
Robeez Mini Shoez
- spot clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth
For Overall Cleaning
- machine-wash, delicate cycle with mild detergent separately in cold water
- do not bleach, do not iron
- re-shape by inserting a soup spoon into the front of the shoe
- air dry
- may stuff white paper inside shoe to help keep shape
- after air drying if shoe feels stiff you may put shoes in dryer separately with no heat, delicate cycle
- check suede regularly for worn down areas
- rub the sole with light sandpaper or wire brush to regain suede texture