A friend, a teether, a toy, and a pacifier holder—St. Nick simplified this year and put it all in one cute little MochiKo. This sweet little guy is uniquely designed to encourage sensory development, calm and soothe your baby, and is made of a cuddly bamboo and cotton blend. The ears and knots encourage hand manipulation skills and make a great teething toy! Better yet, never search for that elusive pacifier again with the universal pacifier attachment. The MochiKo Paci Buddy stays with your baby from car seat to stroller and beyond.
Simply attach your favorite ring-style pacifier, teether, or toy to this sweet little guy and he'll always be at arms reach, ready to cuddle. Once it is time to give up the paci, your tot can use their little buddy to comfort them through the transition.
- can be used with any ring-style pacifier
- can also attach to a teething ring
- doubles as a snuggle buddy that can attach to a stroller or car seat with hidden strap in the back side
- promotes sensory calming while sucking a pacifier when baby manipulates MochiKo ears, hands and nose
- great way to ween baby from pacifier because he will still have his MochiKo
- 6 months+
- eco-friendly product
- machine washable - becomes softer with each wash
- 63% rayon from bamboo fiber, 30% organic cotton, 7% polyester
Spotlightbaby is a company devoted to empowering parents with the knowledge, tools, and products necessary to help their babies reach their full development potential. A socially conscious company, Spotlightbaby also supports the fight against human trafficking, donating 30% of their profits to organizations supporting the cause.