From fun and feisty, to classic and cool, Slingling Baby Slings will keep baby cuddled and happy, no matter where life takes you. Who needs a bulky stroller when you can you have your hands free and your babe close to your heart, right where they belong? Everyone is more comfortable, and you both get extra cuddle time. Each pouch-style sling is made of snuggle-ready stretch cotton and will fit newborns to toddlers, so you'll never have to buy another sling again. Simplify your outings—just slip on your Slingling, pop baby in, and you're ready to go!
- pouch-style baby carrier
- versatile, many carrying positions
- made from quality, snuggle-ready stretch cotton fabrics
- each sling is unpadded, making it less bulky for mom and a cooler ride for baby
- can be worn on left or right shoulder
- perfect fit for newborns through toddlers up to 35 lbs
- just slip it on, pop baby in, and go
- no ties, buckles, Velcro, or snaps to worry about
- hands free, perfect for active parents
- helps soothe fussy babies
- promotes the bond between parent and child
- makes breastfeeding even more convenient
- convenient, compact design
- fun and fashionable fabric choices
- comfortably distributes baby's weight
- hand made in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
Pouch Sling Benefits
- the easiest and most versatile carrier to use, whether for a newborn or a 3 year old
- quick and easy to put on and take off
- compact to pack in a purse or diaper bag
- easy to care for
Sizing of the sling is based upon the size of the person wearing it, not the size of the baby. Most people can wear the same size sling from birth until the baby is 35 lbs.
|size||sling length||x-small||22 inches|
|small||23 inches||medium||24 inches|
- machine wash cold to minimize shrinkage
- air dry
- warm iron if needed
TestimonialWhen my baby girl was born I bought a sling, which worked great for the first 6 weeks or so. Now that my daughter is 4 months old she doesn't want to lay down, so the sling I bought is useless. I bought your product because not only is it stylish, but its very versatile. I absolutely love it. I can carry her around with confidence without using hands. I've already gotten a few compliments on it and have sent your business cards to 3 girls I know that are expecting. What an awesome idea you have! - -Kimberly Wolford
Slinglings Baby Slings LLC is a medium sized home based business located in the beautiful city of Seattle, Washington. All slings are made right in the Seattle area. Created by parents and named after their daughter who loved to be in the sling and was nicknamed slingling. Their goal is to make parenting easier and babies happier. A top quality baby carrier and a top notch customer service experience have always been important to them.