Silky soft and oh-so-luscious, Earth, Mom and Baby Bumboo diapers are the top choice of mums and baby bums! Each diaper is made from bamboo fibers woven onto a bed of silk, creating not just a luxurious feel but also an ultra-absorbant barrier. Bamboo's anti-microbial benefits paired with silk's lightweight strength create a renewable, sustainable, and biodegradable diaper ideally suited for your baby's bottom. Not only are these cute as a button (or snap, in this case), but the unique design and fabric make these diapers perfect for daytime or overnight use. Add a set of wipes for an extra soft touch during diaper changes. Save a little green and be a little greener with the help of Earth, Mom and Baby Bumboo diapers and wipes.
Silky soft diapering in a snap.Bumboo Edge Wipes Features
- girl pack: 4 pink, 4 purple, 2 black
- boy pack: 4 green, 4 blue, 2 black
- neutral pack: 10 white
- trimmed in amazingly bright colors
- great baby face cloths, and so soft on little noses
- moisten and store in a zip-top bag for on-the-go
- approximately 8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm)
- 75% bamboo, 25% cotton
- 100% biodegradable fabric
- fitted diaper
- four sets of rise snaps for size adjustability
- includes one night time insert
- requires the use of a cover (not included)
- trim design means any cover will fit
- diaper shape allows you to place tongue where extra absorbency is needed
- independently tested and proven to maintain antibacterial properties
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- four times more absorbent than cotton diapers, and with superior wicking capabilities
- adjustable through the waist and rise, allowing them to fit babies of all shapes comfortably without adding bulk
- 98% bamboo from vicose, 2% silk
- size 1 newborn: suitable for babies from about 4 lbs to 13 lbs. Perfect for those tiny, sensitive bums.
- size 2 one-size: suitable for babies from about 10 lbs to 35 lbs. Fits infant through potty training.
- wash twice before use
- machine wash with warm water
- hang to dry
We have a couple Bumboo snap fitteds and they are our go-to nighttime diaper. They hold so much, they’re the only thing we trust to go all night long. Our son is 10 months, and still has tons of room to grow - I wouldn’t be surprised if he wears them until he’s entirely potty trained. And, while our son is prone to rashes, we find that in a Bumboo, even after 11 or 12 hours, his bum is clear! -Loni
We love Bumboos! we have a ton of different cloth diapers but the dozen Bumboos we have are constantly in rotation. They’re our favorites – very absorbent, soft, and they fit our son like a dream. Thanks! -Stephanie Bozzo
I want so many more of these. We learned about them on babysteals.com and I just didn’t buy enough then. We use them at night and they are fabulous! I wish we had enough to use them exclusively. -Kimberly
I really love the Bumboo diapers. I like the unique shape and how stretchy they are. No marks on my chubby baby. I save the liners for our long car trips because they are so absorbent - they are probably my favorite item in my CD stash. -Hollie N.
About Earth, Mom and Baby
At Earth, Mom and Baby, they strive to create products for the modern family: quality, affordable, eco-friendly items that moms need and babies love. All of their items were designed in-house, and tested on their own children.