It's hard to believe, but fall is just a few short months away. Stock up now for the turning of the seasons with Stonz Booties. Playing outside can be a wet, cold, and dirty business for your little explorers, but with these versatile all-season booties outdoor play can be dry and warm! Simply slip them over your little tikes shoes, socks, or bare feet and off they go. And because they are machine washable, say goodbye to soggy, dirty playground feet.
There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.
With Stonz Booties, no need to ask yourself:
- Are these shoes warm enough?
- Will the socks get wet?
- Did I tie the shoes tight enough so Hoodini can't get them off?
- Do I care if these pant bottoms are muddy and ruined?
- for children aged newborn to 3 years
- perfect for developing feet
- durable coated nylon upper provides wind and water-resistance
- fleece lining provides warmth and comfort
- wide opening designed to slip on easily
- two adjustable toggles ensure they stay on
- rubberized, skid-resistant soft soles
- designed for all seasons; for use in almost every outdoor weather condition
- light-weight, soft-soled design for flexibility
- machine wash and dry, inside out on delicate cycle
- made in Canada
I bought the booties for my daughter last year and I loved them! People were stopping me all the time asking about them. I only wish I had known about Stonz booties when my son was a baby/toddler. They are wonderful ! I am definitely buying another pair for my daughter this year. - Olivia
I still love your booties, and have yet to have gone out without someone commenting on how cute they are. Everyone agrees they are really cool! I've given out your website to many moms now, and your booties are going to be my standard baby shower gift now.- Georgia
About Stonz Wear
As an active mom based on Canada’s wet and rugged West Coast, Lisa discovered that finding warm footwear for her young kids was near impossible. With her five-month old son in a backpack, she resorted to wrapping scarves around her son’s legs to keep him warm. When she met another mom who had 6 years earlier made a boot that looked a lot like a fleece-lined chalk bag for her child, Lisa instantly knew these booties could fill a need in the market. Together, they created some booties samples - made with a fleece lined inner and a coated nylon exterior. The booties were designed with stylish appliqués, soft soles for a custom fit, and toggles at both the calf and ankle so that they stayed on.
After five years in business, Lisa and the Stonz team introduced Stonz Linerz, Mittz, and Hatz. They are constantly delighted to hear from parents and grandparents from all over who are enjoying the booties as well as the new gear – just as Stonz intended.