Creating art is messy, but well worth the fun. And sometimes mealtime seems like it might as well be an art class in itself. Well bring it on babies—Mimi the Sardine's apron covers your little Picasso with thoughtful and vibrant designs that keep creativity flowing and clothes protected from artsy splats and smudges. The coordinating art bag gives your junior master a zippered pouch to keep supplies neat and tidy, and the strategically sized splashmat defends the floor from your hungry artist's rejects.
- eco-friendly, durable and safe fabric construction
- easy to clean: wipe clean or machine-wash, tumble dry low
- made from cotton that has an acrylic coating (not PVC) that is permanently water, soil, and mess resistant yet remains soft and supple
- coated fabrics meet the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard which certifies that the cloth does not contain harmful chemicals and components
- world-class Swedish design
- made in the U.S.
- measures 16.5" W x 19.5" L
- fits 2-6 years
- measures 9 1/8" x 5 1/4"
- measures 36" x 46"
- lightweight, easy to rinse, or shake off
Our Splashmat has saved our floors! My daughter's two favorite things are playing with Play-doh and painting. Until I got a Splashmat I dreaded getting them out for her to play with, but now I don't have to worry about paint spills or Play-doh getting ground into the carpet. Her Splashmat matches her room decor so it's a permanent item in her room and has become the place she does a lot of her playing and coloring. It's something we both love—me because I don't dread her playtime and her because she gets to play with her favorite things. -Nickie
About Mimi the Sardine
Mimi the Sardine’s world-class European fabric and Swedish designs emphasize fun, while the quality, durability, and easy-care fabric make you and our planet happy. Their signature coated fabrics meet CPSIA requirements, and the Oeko-Tex 100 Standard which certifies that the cloth does not contain harmful chemicals and components. Oeko-Tex 100 is highly regarded in Europe and is now gaining recognition in the United States. Mimi the Sardine products are manufactured in San Francisco, California.