If you're a regular BabyStealer then you know BabyLegs are the most versatile part of your or your child's wardrobe. Really. These aren't just any BabyLegs, these are BabySteals.com BabyLegs. What does that mean? It means they were lovingly designed by our Creative Director, with her three kidlets in mind. More importantly, you will never be able to buy these designs anywhere else but here. Accessorize your own tot or stock up for baby showers, BabyLegs are the perfect all-season piece.
BabyLegs make parenting a little easier, and we all could use that. Just in case you're still hesitating, we've made a list of some of the versatile ways you can use BabyLegs.
- easy gift-giving
- simple, mess-free diaper changes
- protect baby's legs while crawling
- cold morning/warm afternoon problem solved (take them off baby after lunch and shove 'em in your diaper bag)
- effortless baby shower gift
- extra layer of warmth under pants or over tights
- versatility — one outfit, five ways — just change out the BabyLegs
- handy baby carrier addition for little limbs that poke out from under blankies
- solves that impossible gap between the pant cuff and the top of socks problem when baby sits in a stroller
- warm up zipper pajamas, with one pair on the legs, one pair on the arms
- quick arm warmers for short-sleeved school uniforms
- painless potty training clothing
- effortless gymnastics warm-up or cool-down accessory
- all-around accessory for tutus
- simple layer of warmth that fits in your purse for cold restaurants or grocery stores
- soft cover for eczema or irritated skin
Just in case you're still wondering, here are a few more ideas from our fantastic fans over at KidSteals.com.
Sailor Stripe, Yellow Racer, Little Monster, Bronze n Blue Stripe, and Flying High
Happy Pinwheels, Rainbow Bright, Polka Dot Fawn, Candy Stripe,
and Wild Mushroom