Babies do just as much processing of the world around them with their mouths as they do with their hands. In order to prevent some funky germs from getting between their gums, attach their favorite teething toy, stuffed animal, or rattle to the Loopy Gear Holder, and the other end to their wrist. This minky-soft, simple, and smart little solution to one of every mom's most frequent concerns comes in a convenient two-pack, so you can use one at home and one on the go, or coordinate when another babe comes over to play. You still have to mop the floors, but now you won't feel as guilty for waiting that extra few days.
- cute baby accessory in addition to being a functional tool
- stylish and functional way to keep your baby's rattle/teether/toy clean and off the ground
- simply attach the larger loop to your baby’s wrist and the smaller loop around their favorite rattle or toy
- can be used to attach toys to car seats, strollers, high chairs, baby carriers and shopping carts
- parent tested and approved
- 1+ month
- will last the length of time your baby needs it
- soft minky lining
- 2" strong hook-and-loop adjustable toy fastener
- 6" strong hook-and-loop wrist fastener
- reinforced stitching on 4” tether
- handmade in the U.S.
- secure larger loop using hook & loop closure to the baby’s wrist
- if securing over clothing, you may have to adjust the closure periodically as the clothes may shift
- secure smaller loop using hook & loop closure to any standard baby rattle/teether/toy
- make sure Loopy has a snug fit around baby’s wrist
- it is recommended to use the Loopy on the arm the baby favors
- machine wash
Beautiful. Such a clever idea. My new go to baby gift...great colors and patterns for little ones and super soft lining- LaineCh
Loopy Gear is a fun and adorable baby shower gift idea that a new mom will come to love... -Kristi Hill, Los Angeles Examiner
Functional gifts are always helpful. Loopy Gear has one thought in mind, to avoid the five-second rule situation and help keep baby rattlers close. -JulieB, Mile High Mamas
Every baby and tot should get a collection of these, will buy more as gifts. -Raina Y.
About Loopy Gear
Loopy Gear was founded by Nicole Bartet Lofald, a mom, wife, designer, and artist. She spent six years working at Disney as both a Design Team Sketch Artist and a WebPDM Administrator. She was an integral part in streamlining their costuming manufacturing process in Florida, California, and Paris. Additionally she spent several years freelancing as a costume designer and artist. This experience in the corporate world and freelance world gave her the knowledge, skills, and courage to create her own company. Nicole is thrilled to be able to combine her skills with her love and want to have a happy baby by creating the Loopy. She hopes to make other parents out there just as happy.