The soft and comforting HALO SleepSack, a cozy wearable blanket, replaces loose blankets in the crib that could interfere with baby's breathing during sleep. The award-winning SleepSack provides warm, restful sleep all night long, and is full of features expressly designed with your baby's safety and comfort in mind. With an adjustable swaddle feature that prevents startle reflex, the Swaddle SleepSack is the perfect choice to encourage restful, safe sleep for newborns. Choose to swaddle with arms in for early comfort, or out to ease the transition when it's time to stop swaddling. From HALO's Disney Collection, to plush velboa, or soft and breathable cotton, your newborn or toddler will be safe and snug-as-a-bug in HALO.
- sleeveless design to reduce the risk of overheating and re-breathing into the sleeve (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome
- generous sack design provides ease of movement
- zip open from the bottom for easy diaper changing
- easy to wear over regular pajamas
- replace loose blankets for safer sleep
- exclusive inverted zipper zips from top to bottom to make diaper changes simple—plus, zipper won't catch on your child's chin
- breathable, warm micro-fleece fabric wicks moisture away from children so they stay warm yet comfortable--tested to meet U.S. children's sleepwear flame-resistant standards
- carry the seals of leading SIDS organizations in both the U.S. and Canada
- used in 750 hospitals nationwide
- include “Back is Best” embroidered message to remind everyone that babies sleep safest on their backs
The Original SleepSack
The SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets for safer sleep. It's the wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" gold seal from First Candle/SIDS Alliance. This wearable blanket reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. The SleepSack wearable blanket allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.
The SleepSack Swaddle
The SleepSack Swaddle Wearable Blanket comes with an adjustable swaddle feature. The 2-in-1 SleepSack Swaddle hugs your baby to prevent the startle reflex - allowing your little one to sleep more soundly. The SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets for safer sleep and allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner!
- Family Review Center Award
Every year SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and accidental suffocation claim the lives of 5,000 babies. HALO's founder Bill Schmid and his wife lost their first born to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. For over 15 years they've been educating parents about safe sleep practices and a portion of every sale goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Since 2005, the American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested the use of wearable blankets. Today, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are the #1 trusted choice of hospitals, and are used nationwide to help babies sleep safely from the start.