The Miracle Blanket uses a unique, patented design that combines two of the most effective solutions to calm a fussy baby: classic swaddling and the lateral belly wrap. Securely wrapped around the baby, the blanket provides gentle pressure on the abdomen to reduce fussiness. Pediatricians have long recommended swaddling to soothe and comfort babies. The Miracle Blanket gives parents a simple and effective way to swaddle their precious little ones.
There are a handful of things new parents say they couldn't live without, and the Miracle Blanket consistently tops their list. Most understand how helpful swaddling is for calming babies, but knowing how to swaddle is another thing. Enter, the Miracle Blanket. Extremely easy to use and highly effective, this ingenious blanket will save you and your baby some much needed zzz's. The Miracle Blanket is a true swaddling blanket, successfully designed to mimic the womb in a way that nearly always triggers a dream-like serenity in a colicky, restless, crying baby immediately. The patented design combines all the subtle aspects of swaddling that help babies sleep longer and deeper, while resisting snaps, buttons, and any unnecessary add-ons that might end up disturbing baby.
Why Parents Love the Miracle Blanket
- stops or reduces fussiness and helps baby sleep better, deeper, and longer
- makes breastfeeding easier
- one size fits all from preemie up to four months
- doesn't impede development of hips and knees because as baby grows, her legs extend beyond the tight portion of the wrap for free movement and joint development
- made of 100% super-soft breathable cotton knit to avoid overheating
- simplicity of design, no confusing folding, and easy to use - even in the dark.
- won't unravel during restless sleep
- no uncomfortable knots, buttons, straps, hook-and-loop closures, snaps, zippers
- helps your baby sleep on their back; Washington University Journal of Pediatrics studies prove even stomach-sleeping babies will sleep more comfortably on their backs if properly swaddled
The Miracle Blanket works great to help babies sleep. We've been using this swaddling blanket for my son for several weeks and it's convinced me to start recommending it to my patients and they love it. I will also be buying one for my nephew as a great shower gift. - Laura Ortiz, Pediatrician, Orlando, Florida
My second grandaughter, Anna, loves her Miracle Blanket. The minute you place her on the blanket she relaxes and sleeps. Usually in just a few minutes she is fast asleep. This swaddler is wonderful. My daughter-in-law wishes we had found out about the Miracle Blanket when her first daughter was born. I tell everyone about it and am ordering two for shower gifts today. Thanks so much. - Sharman Booker
About Miracle Blanket
An exhausted father’s frustration gave birth to the Miracle Blanket®—ecstatic customers named it after sleeping for the first time in weeks. Michael Gatten decided he wouldn’t settle for another colicky baby. Following exhaustive research, cutting, stitching and testing the design on his then four-week-old son, Michael created a simple and incredibly effective solution that greatly enhances the age-old technique of swaddling. Before he knew it, Good Housekeeping Magazine got a hold of his creation, gave it the coveted "Thumbs Up!" and the rest is history.