Keep babe's bum dry all night long with the Bonnibuns Night Time Nappy. This adjustable night-specific cloth diaper is covered in an ultra-soft Malden Mills Windpro fleece outer. Because of it's exceptional design it doesn't require an added outer shell. Adjustable snap closures ensure a snug fit, while the suede-like microfleece inner wraps bums in luxurious comfort. A snap-in suedecloth-covered bamboo cloth insert wicks moisture away from baby's bum past multiple layers of anti-bacterial bamboo cloth, and finally into a bamboo trifold insert. That's twelve layers of absorbency to keep those tiny bums dry through the night. Just machine wash and adjust the sizing as your baby grows. Bonnibuns makes it that easy to be an eco-friendly mommy.
- suede cloth outer
- suede cloth inner
- easy-to-use snap fasteners
- 12 layers of incredible absorbency
- moisture is wicked away from babies bottom into the bamboo snap in booster (topped with suedecloth to keep bub dry), past the extra 2 layer bamboo, and finally into the bamboo trifold insert
- bamboo fiber has naturally antibacterial properties
- does not require a cover
- laboratory tested to confirm its antebacterial properties
- tried and tested with outstanding results
- one size fits most
- adjustable from 11 lbs-39 lbs (5 kgs to 18 kgs)
Caring for your Bonnibuns Nappies couldn't be easier.
- before use, wash between 3 - 5 times for the bamboo to reach its maximum absorbency
- dry pailing: when you remove bub's nappy, drop any nasties into the toilet and put the nappy straight into a dry nappy bucket (soaking is not recommended as it breaks down bamboo, PUL, and other components of your nappy)
- washing: wash your nappies on a normal cool - warm wash with about 1/2 the washing powder (without fabric softeners and with a cloth diaper friendly soap) you use on a normal load, follow up with an additional rinse
- drying: although you can tumble dry on low, your nappies will dry best out in the natural sanitizing and stain removing light of the sun
As a stay at home mum of three beautiful girls, the founder of Bonnibuns wanted to use the most comfortable and environmentaly friendly nappies available. She had used traditional cloth nappies with her 1st daughter and was determined to find an easier way. After watching a close friend use MCN’s, she was inspired to create her own nappies before the impending birth of her 2nd daughter. By the time her 3rd daughter was born, Bonnibuns had been adorning babies bottoms worldwide for almost 4 years!