Tiny baby feet deserve cute and totally comfortable shoes and sandals. Heavy, stiff, constrictive shoes are a pain for tiny toes, but these lightweight, flexible, breathable, and eco-friendly Pedoodles shoes and sandals keep tootsies protected and comfy without any bulk or stiffness. Designed to feel as comfortable as a second skin, Pedoodles shield your tot's feet while providing the flexibility that allows them to develop naturally. With new seasonal styles and colors, these adorable infant shoes and sandals are sure to be favorites all summer long!
- leather construction
- flexible, breathable, 'eco-friendly' premium leather remnants
- safety tested for children
- free of lead, antimony, arsenic, barium, cadmium, mercury, selenium, and harmful amines
- PedFlex flat-rubber soles
- lightweight and extremely flexible soles
- provide protection, durability, and traction
- soft and flexible
- designed to naturally flex and form to your child's changing feet
- plenty of "wiggle room" for developing tots
- seamless footbed
- soft, flat insoles without arch support
- helps simulate barefoot walking conditions, which experts recommend
- no laces to tie
- hook-and-loop fasteners to secure the foot
- great looks
- attractive colors and fun characters will capture your child's imagination and spur their fashion sense at an early age
Every child is unique and grows up at their own pace. Whenever possible, it is recommended to measure their foot before ordering to ensure the best fit.
|Approx Age||Inches||Centimeters||US Size|
Inches refer to child's foot size rather than shoe size.
- wipe clean with a warm wet cloth and mild soap
- leather dressings and polishes are safe to use, but not required
In creating Pedoodles, the goal was to make soft, comfortable, quality footwear that kids really love to wear. In doing so, they've delighted parents and gift seekers alike, with their fun designs that become fast favorites. Pedoodles shoes provide the best possible fit for your child's feet, their personality, and the way they live.