Moms are nothing if not experienced multi-taskers. All they ask of a product is that it keep up with their busy lives and many responsibilities. Say hello to the award-winning aacua towel from maamam. This ingenious product is a must for moms and babies who love to splish and splash in the bath. The aacua towel's multipurpose design frees your hands to play with and nurture your babe rather than juggle to find a towel. The unbleached aacua towel slips over your neck like an apron, transforms into a towel and wrap for your wet babe, and can be worn as a cozy hooded robe your growing bather can roam around the house in. The aacua towel is designed to grow with your babe, so it will be sure to get lots of love and use for years to come.
- four products in one
- absorbent apron - frees up both hands so that parents can provide full attention to their baby
- towel - high quality 100% unbleached cotton terry absorbs water quickly while remaining extra soft to child’s skin
- baby wrap - child can be wrapped immediately after their bath to keep them warm and cozy
- bath wrap - converts into a comfortable bathwrap and avoids the need of a bulky towel that can be tripped on
- choose from white or natural (unbleached)
- grows with your child
- use it from birth until toddlerhood
- keeps caregivers dry and kids happy
- transforms bath time with your children into a more relaxing, safe and fun experience
- easy to use colored tabs that guide you through the instructions
- great baby shower gift
- made in San Francisco, CA
- approximately 34" x 34"
Click here to see detailed instructions.
- wear as an apron while you bathe your baby
- frees up both your hands to tend to your baby
- you can focus on your child and prevent accidents
- no need to worry about where you put the towel or how to hold it
- carry your child directly from the tub to you, without getting wet
- high-quality 100% cotton terry cloth material absorbs water quickly while remaining extra soft to your child's skin
- keep your child happy, warm and safe
Not intended for sleepwear.
- machine wash cold
- dark colors separately
- use only non chlorine bleach
- tumble dry low
- iron if desired
Thank you so much for the aacua towel. I used it for the first time last night and loved it. It's a great product and safer to use than my regular towel. Really smart design - I wish you best of luck with your new venture and can't wait to see more of your fun, user-friendly products. - Ruba K.
We have had accua for a while and it is simply practical, comfortable, cute and "addictive"! Mayssa dries herself and wears it as a robe after her shower daily. A must have! Orange and pink are her favorites. - Leila H.
The name “maamam” means motherly, nurturing, and special. So what is maamam? The maamam concept was started by two driven moms a few years back who decided to take a leave from their professional careers to focus on expanding families. As they became mothers, they realized how challenging it is to raise children, and that even in this day, there is still a clear need for better, more functional gear to help parents with the difficult tasks they face every day.
maamam's main objective is to solve common problems that we encounter as parents by creating modern, safe, innovative and practical products. They believe in superior quality, using the best materials available, and excellent craftsmanship. From their manufacturing choices to their own business practices, they strive to achieve social, ethical and environmental sustainability.