As a mom, your baby's sleep is one of the things you worry about the most. With the aden + anais four-pack of Classic Swaddle blankets you can relax knowing that little ones will be wrapped in the softest muslin around. These 100% natural cotton muslin swaddles are a must-have due to their breathability, generous size, and multiple uses—stroller cover, burp cloth, nursing shield, summertime and tummy time blanket, change table cover, and portable crib sheet, to name a few! Better yet, the more you wash them the softer they get. Known for their unique, contemporary designs, aden + anais Classic Swaddles are absolute mommy musts.Features
- extra large, measuring 47" x 47"
- single-layer 100% cotton muslin
- ultimate in breathability and softness
- reduces risk of overheating
- gentle on baby's skin
- durable for everyday use
- fabric becomes softer & fluffier after every wash
Ideas for Use
- burp cloth
- nursing and stroller covers
- portable crib sheets
- stroller liners
- tummy time blankets
- change table covers
- swaddling helps to make your baby feel secure and comfortable, as it is designed to imitate the security of the enclosed surroundings they experienced in the womb
- swaddling prevents your baby moving around the crib and getting into dangerous or uncomfortable positions
- swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back, the pediatrician recommended sleeping position
- swaddling helps your baby stay asleep by reducing sudden arm and leg movements (startle reflexes)
- swaddling keeps your baby's face uncovered
How to Swaddle
Lay the swaddle in a diamond shape and fold the top corner down to form a triangle. Place your baby in the center of the folded area with their head just above the fold of the swaddle. Ensure that your baby’s shoulders are still below the fold.
Place your baby’s right arm slightly bent at the elbow flat against their body. Take the left side of the swaddle and bring it across your baby’s chest. Ensure their arm is securely under the fabric. Tuck the edge of the swaddle under their body to ensure a secure swaddle.
Fold the bottom of the swaddle up & over your baby’s feet.
Finally, place your baby’s left arm slightly bent at the elbow against their body, take the right side of the swaddle & bring it across your baby’s chest. Tuck the excess fabric underneath your baby to secure the swaddle.
- wash and dry before first use
- machine wash cold
- tumble dry low heat
- do not iron
About aden + anais
In preparation for the arrival of their children, aden + anais, Aussie mothers who moved from Australia to the United States went in search of muslin wraps like the ones back home, a staple with Australian mothers. None of the wraps they found on the market in the US were the right size, they were too small to securely swaddle babies. None of the materials the other wraps used were the same soft, breathable muslin cotton used in Australia. So, they decided to make their own.