Everyone loves hoodies, so why aren't there many out there for the tots? That question has finally been answered by Little Bambino. This two-piece zip set gives little ones the coziness they love lounging in, and features an innovative rear zipper that creates an easy and comfortable way for parents to put their babe's hoodie on without it easily coming off. This clever idea also eliminates stuck heads when toddler's try to take off their own tops, and prevents painful neck pokes from front zippers. A soft and breathable blend of bamboo viscose and organic cotton makes this Little Bambino lounge set the ideal outfit for active babes and toddlers, and a playful front print makes profile photos even cuter.
- made from 70% bamboo viscose and 30% certified organic unbleached cotton
- nickel-free snaps and zippers
- water-based inks and low-impact dyes are used to create silk screen images
- hypo-allergenic, moisture wicking, and thermal regulating
- bamboo is anti-bacterial—keeps baby's clothes fresh
- durable and machine washable
Why a back zip sweater?
- easy on/off for parents
- no more stuck heads or bending your child's arms backwards
- eliminates poking zippers and zipper bites
- stops toddlers from undressing at the wrong moment
What is your Little Bambino wearing? Organic clothing benefits our children and the earth too.
- bamboo is anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic
- bamboo is grown without fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides
- all dyes and inks are low-impact and water-based
- conventional cotton uses 25% of the world's insecticides and 10% of the world's pesticides
- conventional cotton clothing may contain: silicone waxes, petroleum, heavy metals, ammonia, and formaldehyde
|6 mo||17-22 lbs||6-14 mo|
|1 yr||22-27 lbs||12-24 mo|
|2 yr||27-30 lbs||2-3 yr|
- machine wash cold, gently cycle
- tumble dry low
About Little Bambino
The idea to create Little Bambino came to Lindsey Marston and Alisa Smith while sitting on the back deck watching their children play. A couple of months later, Little Bambino Children's Wear Ltd. was formed and the original Bambino Zip was created. They wanted to create clothes that are not only functional and cute, but eco-friendly. Little Bambino only uses low-impact dyes, water-based inks, and nickel-free snaps and zippers. It's a small step to clothe children in sustainable and environmentally conscious fabrics while making them look good too.