Designed for moms looking for a few simple and effective ways to keep their little ones comfy and happy, this steal features three great products at amazing prices to help ease your little one's day. From a multi-use supportive pillow from Baby Moon, to a Loopy Gear baby rattle holder and Baby ComfyNose Nasal Aspirator, your teeny tot is more likely to be a comfortable and giggly ball of joy throughout the day.
- unique circular shape makes for the ultimate in versatility
- can be used from 0-12 months of age
- aids in preventing flat head syndrome by slightly raising baby's head off of any hard surfaces
- offers neck support while riding in the stroller, swinging in the baby swing, or relaxing in the bouncer
- the soft padding, and gentle pastel colors will match all the baby equipment you already own
- CPSIA compliant
- approximately 9" x 8.5" x 2"
How to Use: Head Support (recommended 0-6mo of age)
The two arms can be attached to make a head support. Simply overlap the ends of the right arm (hook-and-loop fastener arm) and the left arm. The hook-and-loop fastener under the right arm sticks to the white portion on the upper side of the left arm to create a secure attachment which prevents the head from falling through the opening. The circular opening of the pillow cradles the back of the head while providing comfortable placement and optimal positioning. The length of the white portion allows the pillow to be adjusted to various sizes.
*should not be used as a head support or pillow to sleep on for any infant over six months of age or for any infant that can roll over from back to front, as this may cause a suffocation hazard.
How to Use: Neck Support (recommended 6-12mo of age)
Once the two arms are detached, the hook-and-loop fastener should be covered with the Peak-a-Boo cover located on the upper side of the right arm. The Peak-a-Boo cover is the self-fabric flap which should be turned inside out to hide the hook-and-loop fastener in order to avoid irritation to the skin.
- machine wash delicate cycle
- tumble dry low
Loopy GearGear Holder 2-Pack
- cute baby accessory in addition to being a functional tool
- stylish and functional way to keep your baby's rattle/teether/toy clean and off the ground
- simply attach the larger loop to your baby’s wrist and the smaller loop around their favorite rattle or toy
- can be used to attach toys to car seats, strollers, high chairs, baby carriers and shopping carts
- parent tested and approved
- 1+ month
- will last the length of time your baby needs it
- soft minky lining
- 2" strong hook-and-loop adjustable toy fastener
- 6" strong hook-and-loop wrist fastener
- reinforced stitching on 4” tether
- handmade in the U.S.
- secure larger loop using hook & loop closure to the baby’s wrist
- if securing over clothing, you may have to adjust the closure periodically as the clothes may shift
- secure smaller loop using hook & loop closure to any standard baby rattle/teether/toy
- make sure Loopy has a snug fit around baby’s wrist
- it is recommended to use the Loopy on the arm the baby favors
- machine wash
Baby ComfyNoseNasal Aspirator
- parent-powered suction
- soft safety nose-tip designed so that it can not be inserted too deeply
- suction power is limited only by the suction you can draw
- provides astonishingly effective mucus removal for your child's congested nose
- significantly more effective than standard bulb and battery-powered nasal aspirators
- unique design of the aspirator protects you from contact with mucus or germs
- patented facial tissue filtration system is superior to foam rubber filters
- nylon mesh drawstring pouch allows the aspirator to hygienically dry after washing
- open mesh pouch for convenient storage at home or in the diaper bag
- three color choices keeps aspirators separate - ideal for siblings and multiples
- physician endorsed
- durable, impact resistant, 100 dishwasher cycle-tested
- BPA and phthalate free
- made in the U.S.
Fully disassemble the unit and wash prior to use for optimal performance.
- dishwasher safe
- do not store in air-tight plastic containers as this creates conditions for harmful viral and bacterial growth, use mesh pouch