The RoSK Cold Weather Pouch is a stylish technical carrier cover that keeps baby comfy and dry on chilly outings. A plush lining and elastic hem ensure warmth and a snug fit, while the weatherproof shell makes this boutique accessory a must-have any time the weather turns chilly. Extra details like RoSK's signature striped ribbon security ties and a front kangaroo pocket make outings easier, while the elasticized design allows the Pouch to fit over Ergo-style carriers, and larger strollers and car carriers. Adjustable snap tabs help streamline the Pouch's fit over Bjorn-style carriers, and smaller strollers and car carriers. Rain, snow, or shine, the RoSK Cold Weather Pouch makes baby's outings safer and more comfortable.Features
- fits newborn - 2 yr
- measures 28" x 36"
- snap tabs
- these clever little features look like ribbon details but are SO much more
- front snaps are located on either side of the kangaroo pocket & can be snapped to the tabs on the back of the Pouch
- this helps to adjust the size of the Pouch to reduce bulk, or secure in place
- elastic hem
- an elastic hem along the back seam of the Pouch makes a sort of pocket or bag, to slip little feet & legs into
- this helps to surround baby with cozy awesomeness
- please note, the Pouch is designed to work with a large number of carriers/gear (instead on just one specific brand), so you may need to tuck it a little to get your desired fit while baby grows
- ribbon ties
- all RoSK products have 2 sets of grosgrain ribbon ties which allow you to use them with all your out-n-about gear
- just tie the ribbons around a stroller frame, shoulder straps of your carrier, the handle of the infant car carrier, or even together to create a nursing cover
- the options are endless & uses are many
- kangaroo front pocket
- you will love the nice deep front pocket to keep hands warm, give babies bum a squeeze &/or store phones, paci's, keys, etc
- doubles as a place to neatly snap in the front tabs went not in use
- DWR (durable water resistant) nylon backing blocks wind, rain & snow, while our new fluffy plush fabric keeps your baby all snug
- plush polyester lining is easy to wash and keep clean
- using with carriers
- when using an Ergo with an infant insert, a Bjorn-style front carrier, or certain positions in a Moby-style soft wrap, snap the tabs together to get a streamlined fit and reduce bulk
- If you use an Ergo/Becco style carrier, as baby grows and their legs start to wrap around, unsnap the tabs & pull the Pouch around their feet/legs
- the elastic hem creates a nice snug fit
- using with strollers
- use the snap tabs to easily adjust the Pouch to fit small or large strollers
- when using a smaller stroller, snap the tabs around the metal frame to help keep the Pouch in place and away from wheels
- elastic hem works like a bunting bag to slip feet into while to using the safety harness
- using with car carriers
- there are two ways to use the Pouch with infant car carriers
- while baby is still itty bitty, you can snap the tabs & slip the whole Pouch around the carrier
- as baby grows you can slip the Pouch under their legs or unsnap the tabs to fit around the whole carrier
Car carrier manufacturers and car carrier specialists recommend against using any blanket or bunting bag that fits behind the baby's back or shoulder straps while in a car seat. RoSK products are a great alternative to protecting from weather without reducing safety.
Attaching to Carrier with Toddler
Attaching to ergobaby Carrier
Attaching to Stroller
- machine wash cold
- tumble dry low
Rain or Shine Kids hit the 'baby gear' scene in 2005 with the all weather WooBee, an innovative multi-purpose stroller blanket. Created by Heather Correa to keep her daughters dry in the unpredictable Seattle weather, Rain or Shine Kids products quickly became a parenting essential with their functional, protective, and urban appeal.
In the Spring of 2010, Rain or Shine Kids decided to go by their commonly used nickname, RoSK, and incorporate the urban edge that has been at the heart of the company all along.
A true family owned business, RoSK is located in Seattle Washington where new products are tested from the mountains to the beaches. Ever-conscious about carbon footprint, RoSK manufactures locally in Seattle and with a hand-selected, like-minded factory overseas.