Rarely do beauty and teething remedies go together, but these lovely amber bracelets and necklaces from Mon Petit Mardi are the eye-catching exceptions. Produced exclusively for BabySteals.com, this selection of Mon Petit Mardi amber necklaces can be worn for pain relief and prevention all the way from drooling as infants through to when they get their toddler molars. When warmed against the skin, raw amber's natural anti-inflammatory properties and healing oils are released, offering your baby relief from aches and pains. Before you resort to over-the-counter options, do what generations of other mothers have, and reach for the therapeutic powers and natural beauty of genuine Baltic amber.
- each necklace is approximately 11.8"-13" long (30-33cm)
- best quality, genuine, ancient amber from Lithuania
- experienced hand-crafters create intricate necklaces designed to follow the centuries old European styles
- high-grade amber is used - each bead can release natural oils
- beads are smooth and round - comfortable against your baby's skin
- bracelets & necklaces are secured with plastic clasps with a screw thread
- beads are individually knotted; in the event that the necklace does break only one bead will come off
Due to the nature of this product, colors may vary.
How to use the necklace
- designed to be worn close to the skin in order to absorb the healing oils
- not meant for chewing
- supervise your baby at all times while wearing the amber necklace
- may be worn as soon as the baby starts teething or showing any signs of pain or discomfort from teething
- after a few days, your child will be accustomed to the necklace
- looks adorable on both boys and girls
- babies can continue to wear the necklace until all 20 milk teeth have cut
- may be worn for years onward to continue benefiting from the natural healing oils produced by the amber
- you can also wrap the necklace around your baby's ankle or wrist
Why Choose Amber?
Teething is an incredibly difficult process for infants to endure. Babies can show a variety of different symptoms which can create all sorts of problems.
- amber helps symtoms related to teething such as:
- diaper rash
- difficulty sleeping
- fire red cheeks
- endless hours of tears
- amber teething necklaces have provided the solution for thousands of babies over many generations
- amber is the only natural, drug free, proven way to reduce the pain of teething
- baltic amber baby teething necklaces have been used as the single best teething pain solution throughout Europe for generations
- today, amber necklaces are a common household item in European families, and are considered one of the most important items used to care for a baby
The ScienceAmber has anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties that aid in the reduction of acidity in the body, pain, swollen gums, nappy rash, and fevers. When the necklace is worn against the skin, the body's warmth releases the amber's ancient natural oils. The body then absorbs these oils, rich in therapeutic succinic acid.
The positive influence of succinic acid has been scientifically proven by Nobel-prize winner Robert Koch and recent scientific research. Succinic acid is a fossilised resin produced by plants 40 to 50 million years ago. In nature, the resin would have been used by the plant or tree as a natural antibiotic against infection, viruses, and physical attack. The plant would also use the resin like a wound dressing. The healing properties of succinic acid have been preserved via fossilization and are released into the skin once the amber has been warmed. Amber is a proven solution to teething pain that has passed down for generations.
Frequently Asked Questions about Amber Teething Necklaces
Can my baby wear the necklace while sleeping?
It is recommended to only use the necklace with parental supervision. Many parents wrap the necklace around their baby's ankle under a sock or clothing at night time. Alternatively you may wish to place the necklace in a sock close to your baby's skin.
Can my baby wear the necklace in water?
Avoid contact with water as the string may become brittle with prolonged contact with water.
How long will my necklace last?
The necklaces are specifically designed for babies and are extremely durable. With the right care, one necklace will last and become a treasured heirloom to pass down in the family.
My baby keeps chewing on the necklace! Is this ok?
The necklace is made for wearing not for chewing. You may want to use additional teething aids such as chewing rings to meet your baby's chewing needs while teething.
Will this necklace solve my baby's teething problem on its own?
Thousands of families who have used teething necklaces have found incredible relief from pain, restlessness, irritability, acidity, and drooling.
- wash gently with luke warm water
- avoid rubbing or scrubbing the necklace
- if beads come in contact with any harsh soaps or other substances wash immediately with luke warm water
- polish olive oil to restore amber's original shine
- do not place necklace in direct sunshine or on a direct heat source
- ensure that your baby does not chew on the necklace
- meant only for wearing against your baby's skin
About Mon Petit Mardi
Mon Petit Mardi is a boutique for babies, children, and mommies too! They specialize in clothing and accessories.