Brand spankin' new and making its debut on BabySteals.com, is HALO's® ComfortLuxe™ Sleepwear! If you like HALO's Technical Comfort line, you are going to love Comfortluxe! Sporting the seal of approval from the National Eczema Association, this oh-so-soft fabric breathes better than cotton, promoting healthier skin in children. The microfibers work by "breathing" and regulating body temperature by wicking moisture away from the skin where it evaporates quickly—twice as fast as 100% cotton! Coupled with its lightweight, soft, and a silky-smooth texture, ComfortLuxe will provide less chafing, which can lead to fewer skin irritations for more comfortable sleep.
Sleepwear for Sensitive Skin
Why ComfortLuxe™ Fabric
Lightweight and breathable, unique properties wick moisture away from your little one's skin and maintain stable body temperature which in turn helps prevent the onset of triggers (usually heat and perspiration) which cause the itch/scratch cycle to begin among many children who suffer from atopic dermatitis, a common form of eczema. Control discomfort and minimize eczema flares to protect your little one's delicate skin.
ComfortLuxe™ fabric is 100% chemical free and made from 100% polyester.
- soft, silky interior layer is friction free and helps reduce irritation and itching
- available in flannel or silky-smooth outer layer
- silky-smooth has the same great silky touch as the interior layer on the outer layer as well, for a lighter summer weight
- flannel has the same silky interior but with a slightly heavier weight outer layer that feels just like flannel
- fabrics are lightweight, breathe and wicks moisture to keep skin healthy—great for sensitive skin conditions
- the National Eczema Association (NEA) has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to HALO ComfortLuxe Sleepwear—the NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin
- fast-drying (twice as fast as cotton)--helps regulate body temperature for greater comfort
- helps prevent skin rashes by wicking moisture from delicate skin
- smooth seams prevent irritation at pressure points
- 100% chemical-free—its unique benefits will never "wash-out"
- machine wash with like colors
Coverall and 2piece Set Sizing
|0-3 months||19" - 23"||5-11 lbs.|
|3-6 months||24" - 26"||12-15 lbs.|
|6-9 months||27" - 28"||
|12 months||29" - 30"||19-20 lbs.|
|18 months||31" - 32"||21-23 lbs.|
|24 months||33" - 35"||24-28 lbs.|
|2T||35" - 40"||29-31 lbs.|
|3T||35" - 40"||31-34 lbs.|
|4T||40" - 46"||34-38 lbs.|
SleepSack Base Layer
The perfect partner to any HALO® SleepSack® wearable blanket, the HALO Base Layer gown from ComfortLuxe performance fabric provides easy diaper access while keeping baby’s sensitive skin comfortable and dry.
- awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association
- helps to promote healthy skin and manage skin irritations by regulating body temperature and wicking moisture away from baby’s skin where it evaporates quickly (twice as fast as cotton)
- wearing this breathable base layer under a SleepSack wearable blanket will keep your baby warmer when it’s cool and cooler when it’s warm, for healthier skin, and safer, more comfortable sleep
SleepSack Base Layer Sizing
|newborn||19" - 23"||5-11 lbs.|