Babies grow up so fast and being a mom is a very busy job! Don't lose those precious moments with your little one—keep baby close and snuggled, while still accomplishing your to-do list, with Heavenly Bundle slings. Now you can cuddle hands-free and reap the many benefits of baby wearing. Made with you and baby in mind, the Heavenly Bundle pouch carrier is worn over your body like a sash and rests at or above the wearer's hip for optimal comfort. Choose from a wide selection of beautiful fabrics, add your baby, and your new sling truly becomes the most gorgeous accessory you own.
Heavenly Slings are truly that...heavenly.
Research studies have shown that the safe use of baby slings have many developmental benefits including decreased crying, increased calmness, peaceful sleeping, improved nursing and digestion, visual and auditory alertness, and enhanced learning and speech development.
- comfort for mom—cups wearer's shoulder and distributes weight evenly
- comfort for baby-- includes non-bulky leg padding/cushion for those cute little toddler legs in a hip carry and smaller infants as a head cushion
- versatile—wear your baby in 6 different positions
- longevity—wear baby up to 35 lbs
- travel lightly—hands free and nurse discretely
- tie located at the seam for roll-up storage
- pockets for carrying keys, binkies, or your phone
- sleek leg padding
- d-ring for toys or keys
- fabric options
- solid—same pattern on both sides
- reversible—two different patterns on each side of sling
- stretch—97% cotton, 3% lycra
- includes an instructional booklet that is printed with recycled paper with soy ink
- durable and made with quality in mind in the U.S.
- made with eco-friendly sustainable resources
How to Wear a Heavenly Bundle
Wear your little bundle from birth through toddlerhood in a variety of positions. For detailed instructions on how to achieve each position, click here
Measuring and Sizing
Have a tape measure or long shoe string handy.
1. Measure from the top of your outer shoulder to the top of your opposite hip bone, normally, without slack, and not tight.
2. Measure from the top of your outer shoulder to the top of your opposite hip bone, loosely, with slack. NOTE: If you are currently pregnant with belly showing, follow steps 1,2 and measure yourself from behind at your back.
Click here to enter your measurements and to determine your Heavenly Bundle sling size.
Tips for Easy Wearing
- remember when learning to use a sling for the first couple times, do so sitting down
- try to make sure baby has been fed, and has a dry diaper on before placing in sling
- once baby is inside sling, start moving—babies love this soothing movement and are reminded of being inside their mother's womb
- some parents do not know if they should put a calm baby in a sling or fussy baby; you can put both—a baby sling can calm a fussy baby that just feels like they need some warmth and security
- if baby is too fussy in sling, take baby out, take a break and try again at a later time
- remember, do not give up—wearing your baby takes practice and before you know it, you too will be a pro, and your baby will feel more comfortable in the sling when they sense that you are as well
Click here for important safety reminders about using a baby sling.
Heavenly Bundle Slings have been featured as an editors pick in BabyTalk magazine and a press favorite in numerous editorial and web features. Most recently, Heavenly Bundle Slings has been picked in the September 2010 Pregnancy magazine as one of the top 13 baby carriers.
About Heavenly BundleJoanna Butenko, the designer and founder of Heavenly Bundle, Inc., is a work-at-home mother of two beautiful girls. After her first daughter was born, she wanted to be able to bond with her baby and have that sense of oneness one always hears about. After much research and all the positives she read about babywearing, Joanna was determined to give this smart invention a try.
Joanna wanted to use hip and fun patterns for her slings to match her unique taste in clothing and wanted other moms to feel special too. Heavenly Bundle started out simply to spread the wonders of babywearing, something that Joanna can swear by: "It has not only given me great joy to be close to my children, but it has also given me confidence as a parent. I am in tune with my little ones."