Who’s excited for the long weekend of 4th of July celebrations? The 4th of July is such a great time to spend with family and friends while BBQing and enjoying each other’s company! Whether you’re going to a gathering or throwing your own backyard BBQ, as a busy parent it’s hard to find free time to prepare anything, much less want to turn the oven on in this heat. No worries – the staff here at Steals.com have you covered! We’ve compiled our top 5 no bake desserts that are perfect for your 4th of July parties so you can stay out of the heat and enjoy the long weekend.
1. No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Tart – These bad boys are great for entertaining at home or to bring along! Want to know the best part?… You’ll have these delish little bites of heaven completed in 10 minutes. For some added 4th of July flair, add some strawberries, cranberries or raspberries.
2. American Flag Tray – If you’re looking for easy peasy, here you go! This one takes less than 15 minutes to clean and cut the berries and setup the display. Feel free to substitute with other red berries or white cheese for the pretzels. This is also a great way to get the kids involved in the planning process!
3. USA Strawberries – Simple, cute and done within 10 minutes. These little beauties are so easy, yet so yummy. Pick up some strawberries, wash them off, melt some chocolate and get dipping! This is another fun one to get the kids helping with.
4. Fourth of July Wands – These fun little wands will be the star of the show… and not just at the kids table either! Though they may have more fun casting spells and granting wishes with their wands, the adults are sure to love this sweet and cool treat on a hot summer day, too. Super easy and super quick to make, these are a perfect treat to have the kiddos help with!
5. Cookie Flag of America – Grab your favorite cookie, get some colored chocolate melting and get dipping for this quick and easy no bake dessert. Dip the cookie in all 3 colors to create a red, white & blue cookie, or create an American flag similar to the one on the left.
Need more inspiration? Check out our 4th of July Pinterest board for ideas on food, DIY projects and more. And don’t forget to use your 15% coupon code “JULY4TH” on any order this Friday, July 3rd through Sunday, July 5th. Get Shopping >>