Give your kiddo an extra learning boost with fun and entertaining DVDs that come in English and Spanish. Make Preschool Prep a part of your kiddo’s day, and you’ll be amazed by what he or she can learn. These fundamental educational DVDs help develop a positive learning routine that improves their chances of success in the first years of school. It’s never to early to start learning!
Feb 7, 2013
Jan 31, 2013
Hey fans! We recently removed the option to pay with Google Wallet because it could not verify inventory immediately, which caused oversells. Google Wallet also was not calculating shipping correctly after the recent USPS name changes and we could not get adequate support to fix the issue fast enough. While Google Wallet is not an option for payment, paying with a credit card or PayPal are just as fast and secure once you set it up for the first time.
When you use a credit card, our system references a transaction ID and does not store your card number for increased security. With either method your financial information is safe and ready for stealing (that is, the legal kind)!
Jan 29, 2013
Jan 24, 2013
Buying clothes for pregnancy is tough. The first couple months you’re in your usual stuff (except none of it feels comfortable), then you transition to maternity clothing and maybe some of your normal clothes that can stretch to your growing belly. Eventually only maternity clothing fits, but at that point you don’t want to buy an entire wardrobe you will only wear for a couple more months. I know — I’m there. At 8 months pregnant, I’m running out of clothes that fit, but I don’t want to invest in more stuff that won’t fit after this baby comes.
Lucky for me, there are smart maternity brands like Lilac Clothing on today’s steal that have that in mind. Even though I’m expecting my first babe, I actually had several Lilac shirts and pants that I wore all the time before I got pregnant (I mean, I work at BabySteals. How can I resist?) They are adorable, well-made, and flattering on your pre- or post-baby body in addition to being go-to maternity pieces. Feeling comfortable and yet still cute while I’m pregnant is definitely what this mama needs!
But the best part? Even though my waist has grown about 15 inches in the last 8 months, I have rocked the same adorable Lilac clothes the whole way through from when my tummy was still flat to my current watermelon size. Because of the way they are designed, they are perfect for to make the transition after pregnancy (when I’ll probably look five months pregnant still) and even when I (eventually) get back to my pre-pregnancy size. Plus several of the designs are even perfect for the transition to nursing, so less to buy there, too!
Too good to believe? Check out how flattering these same clothes are on baby bumps and moms post-pregnancy and see for yourself!
Jan 21, 2013
Moms Into Fitness Pretty Fierce DVDs are all-new workouts designed by fitness professional and mother of three, Lindsay Brin. Get back to pre-baby (or better!) shape with the workout tailored to your goals — Weight Loss if you want to lose 10+ pounds, or Lean Out if you want to shed those last few pounds and tone up. We’re *especially* excited for Pretty Fierce Weight Loss because it features STEALS.com founder and owner Jana Francis!
The winner of the Moms Into Fitness Pretty Fierce Weight Loss DVD Set giveaway is…
Christina Jones! Congrats and check your inbox! If you didn’t win, you can still snag this at a *steal* today on BabySteals.com!
Jan 18, 2013
2013 has just begun and now is the perfect time to kick your fitness goals into high gear! Moms Into Fitness Pretty Fierce DVDs are all-new workouts designed by fitness professional and mother of three, Lindsay Brin. Get back to pre-baby(or better!) shape with the workout tailored to your goals — Weight Loss if you want to lose 10+ pounds, or Lean Out if you want to shed those last few pounds and tone up.
We’re *especially* excited to have Pretty Fierce Weight Loss because it features STEALS.com founder and owner Jana Francis! Since we never let something this exciting go by without celebrating, we’re giving away one Moms Into Fitness Pretty Fierce Weight Loss DVD Set!
To enter, tell us about your 2013 fitness resolutions by filling out this form. Comments on the blog do not count as entries.
Jan 17, 2013
Smitten Baby Wet Totes are durable wet bags with two layers of waterproof fabric that keep messes sealed in. This makes them a perfect choice for soiled cloth diapers, but they can used for just about anything you can think of! We’ve compiled a big list of just some of the uses of these wet bags.
For Little Ones
- play toys
- crafting materials
- plastic or magnetic letters
- doll accessories
- flash & playing cards
- potty training supplies
- spare clothes for accidents
For The Whole Family
- travel bag for toiletries
- contact lens, glasses & supplies
- passport & other documents
- sunscreen & other beach necessities
- car keys, wallets & creditcards
- cosmetics & nail accessories
- keepsakes & momentos
- cellphone & other small electronics
- cameras & video equipment
- zip up wet suits after trips to the beach or pool
- flash drives, spare cables, software
For Everything Else!
- first aid kit
- epi pen, inhalers & other medicines
- emergency travel kit
- glove compartment organizer
- sewing supplies
- gym clothes, ballet shoes & items
- handy tool kit
- odd socks
- cleaning supplies
- keep liquids separated and ready to scan for air travel
Jan 16, 2013
- shade a stroller with any blanket
- make a bib on-the-go
- keep blankie off the ground
- create a nursing cover
- never lose teddy again
- attach a toy to a carseat, stroller, or highchair
- create a chin strap on a hat
- use as a belt to hold up loose pants
- shade a sunny car window
- attach mittens to a winter coat
- keep a pacifier close at hand
- great shower gift
- chinstrap solution for hats
- clip a wet bathing suit to the outside of a bag
- build better blanket forts
- easily close chip bags on the go
- environmentally friendly (prevents the need to buy a lot of other gear)
- even dad will love them
- attach any bag to your stroller
- clip to your purse and keys to never lose them in your big diaper bag again
- and many more!
Jan 14, 2013
Riddle me this, what can be used as leggings for babies, carrier strap covers, and extra layers for people of all ages? If you guessed BabyLegs, then you are right! BabyLegs are beloved for making mom’s life easier with their adorable designs and endless possibilities. Don’t let the word ‘baby’ in the title fool you, they can be used by any age. (Believe it or not, the men in our warehouse can even be seen sporting them under their short sleeves!) Check out are our top 30 uses for BabyLegs:
- simple, mess-free diaper changes
- painless potty training clothing
- pack an easy outfit change (onesie and BabyLegs) without taking up a lot of space
- cold morning/warm afternoon problem solved (take them off baby after lunch and shove ‘em in your diaper bag)
- prevent scrapes or carpet burn on your little crawler’s knee
- can be worn by any age — babies, kids, teens, and adults
- ideal for doctor’s appointments, especially when doctor needs access to baby’s legs for shots
- fills the gap between pants and shoes babies get in strollers and carriers
- jazz up a short-sleeved school uniform by wearing BabyLegs as arm warmers
- handy babycarrier addition for little limbs that poke out from under blankies
- easily add an extra layer of warmth under pants or over tights during colder months
- protect tender baby skin from hot car seat buckles
- must-have carry-on item, no more cold arms or legs on the plane
- layer with cooler summer clothes to extend their life into the fall
- wear on the playground to protect legs from hot slides and equipment
- make any outfit *pop* with extra layers and color
- baby doesn’t grow out of them like tights
- cover baby carrier straps to protect from slobber and spit up
- wear one outfit five (or ten, or fifteen!) ways — just change out the BabyLegs
- all-around accessory for tutus and skirts
- makes a soft cover for eczema or irritated skin
- wear with a baby carrier to keep the sun off little legs
- simple layer of warmth that fits in your purse for cold restaurants or grocery stores
- perfect for covering a cast to add style back into their look
- perfect for gymnastics or dance warm-ups or cool-downs
- wear with a bathing suit to/from the pool
- great accessory to bring camping/hiking/picnics – protects from scratchy bushes, and bug bites
- easy and comfy boots socks for all ages
- mom tip: great for cold morning runs
- mom tip: add or remove a layer of warmth without taking off your carrier
Jan 10, 2013
The RoSK Woobee Plush 5-in-1 Blanket is a simple but ingenious design that’s versatile and adorable. The ribbon ties make for easy attachment to strollers, car seats, or baby carriers, and its many uses will save you space while meeting every need. Here are five major ways this blanket can be used on an everyday basis.
1. Baby Carrier - Tie it to your baby carrier for protection from water and wind to keep baby warm and dry.
2. Carseat - Secure to infant car seat for a blanket that stays put and protects when out and about.
3. Changing Mat - These blankets are water-resistant, so you can lay it down inside or outside any time of the year for a layer of soft protection.
4. Nursing Cover - Tie the ribbons together and slip it over your head for a cozy nursing cover on the go.
5. Stroller – Simply attach the blanket to stroller as for an extra layer of warmth and protection from water and wind that won’t slip or fall.