Let’s get real, if it’s not on your phone you’re not going to use it. Moms are all busy and always on the go. Be a more efficient mom and download these easy to use apps on your phone to make your life just a little simpler.
Here are our top 10 apps every mom should have on their phone:
- Google Photos - Free photo and video storage for all those busy moms who fill their phone storage with pictures of their kiddos. Find any picture ever with the best search function and facial recognition. Plus, it automatically syncs up to your Google account so you never have to worry about losing those precious memories!
- TinyBeans - A must-have parenting app! Create your own baby or kid journal, track your child’s development, and share your cute baby photos with family and friends privately and easily.
- BabyPic App - Capture your precious pregnancy & baby milestone photos by marking them with beautifully crafted artwork & personalized text.
- Baby Nursing / Breastfeeding App - The easy-to-use app that helps you track your baby’s nursing progress, growth, diaper changes, doctor’s visits, and more.
- Cozi - Family Organizer with a shared calendar, contacts, shopping lists, to do’s, journals, birthdays and more.
- Sleep Pillow - White noise machine app that's perfect for traveling with kiddos or for calming upset kids during trips or car rides.
- PBS Kids - Kids video app with easy to use navigation for kids with simple parental controls.
- YouTube Kids - Let’s not lie, everyone’s kids love to watch toy reviews on YouTube. This app is simple and perfect for more parental controls, timers, and intelligent video recommendations based on your kid's’ profile.
- SmartMom - A social parenting advice community that's perfect for new moms and even the seasoned mom.
- Steals.com - Quite possibly the best shopping app for the busy mom. Have hand-picked quality products delivered to you daily!
What’s your favorite Mommy app? Add your favorite in the comments.